Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2012

I Am Not Returning To PDP Again-Ladoja

Former governor of Oyo-State, Senator Rashidi Ladoja today said his purported return to the Peoples Democratic Party is no longer on course.

Ladoja who spoke with newsmen today after observing the end of Ramadan prayer at Agodi Eid-praying ground said the negotiation is being frustrated on different grounds

He said Accord Party will continue to serve as the alternative party to ACN and PDP in Oyo state.

He however expressed his sadness at the refusal of the state government to conduct local government elections in the state

He said it is unconstitutional to have caretaker chairmen to steer the ship of the council for more than a year.

He said the working relationship with the Governor Ajimobi government is still on course noting that the governor is expected to fulfil his part of the agreement

We were invited to help him stabilise his govt and he has not said that he does not need us again. We have an agreement, and i know that as a gentle man he will fulfil it. Although I know that some of his party leaders are mounting pressure on him.
My negotiation with the PDP is no longer on course.

We are open to negotiation. Accord party will be an alternative party for both the ACN and PDP in 2015. I cannot say I would contest in 2015 because I don’t know if I will be alive then.

I am not happy that Local government council election has not been conducted in the state. I spoke to the governor and he told that there is a pending case in the court. We should try to build institution and not people. Irrespective of who heads the OYSIEC, they should be able to conduct free and fair election.

No comments:

Post a Comment